oh you really like me?

hey!

i will like to thank you guys for takening time out to read this, im not the best but please understand this done out of boredom...read,relax,comment. thanks

sound waves

Monday, January 18, 2010

stretching!

blowout: grosss huh?


the past couple of months I've consider stretching my ear lobes. since i don't wear to many hoop or earrings that dangle ( i love studs) why not ? when i told my mom about my new choice ,she surprising pushed it off like i was talking bout a TV program. which is gives me a green light.right? i think it does! yeeeeeee! of course i ve been doing my research on this. i decide to got with the size 4 its small but still noticeable....with anything there is always side effects,with this process..called BLOWOUT: bruising, swelling,bleeding, and lumps or extra skinn..gross right..i try to post a video but i cant figure out how *kanye shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment