oh you really like me?

hey!

i will like to thank you guys for takening time out to read this, im not the best but please understand this done out of boredom...read,relax,comment. thanks

sound waves

Sunday, January 3, 2010

okay im back


uhhhh....not like i have many followers...but i decide the most important thing is that this could be my piblic diary.i guess i decided to blog for the same reason everyone else in college blogs.....pure entertainment...why else? i have alot things i want to say,so why not say them....


the re-introduction : devin.20.laney college. love food and bed. addicted to online tv and flowers. i can live off of ginger snaps and water.when im feeling sad and blue i go on private dates with myself. still single uno,but buneo.still have my wonderful bug just missing my humcaps :(.currnetly laying in my bed with my panties and a t-shirt.hair is a bee hive.


sooo now that we have a common ground...i promise to keep you guys and me ( the most important person) entertain..

No comments:

Post a Comment